Save time and money with the best-bonded warehousing solutions
Custom Bonded Warehousing
Imported goods on which duties, taxes, and other customs related charges still need to be paid are labelled “bonded goods”. For storage purposes, the specific storage areas in warehouses where these goods are stored are bonded warehouses. These are typically warehouses owned by a business or a third-party logistics (3PL) provider like Emiza but are under the control of the Customs authorities of that country and so are called Customs Bonded Warehouses.
In a regular storage warehouse, storage of goods happens, irrespective of any pending formalities. Customs bonded warehouses are ideal for storing goods until all import and excise duties and customs formalities are closed. Post the green light from the Customs Authorities, 3PL partners or owners accept goods for further shipping and distribution. Customs bonded warehouses owned by Emiza not only provide for safer and more cost-effective storage than if businesses would need to rent or lease an ISO container.
While imported goods are stored securely in customs bonded warehouses, simultaneously other processes like manufacturing or preparing the goods for distribution continue uninterrupted. Preparing goods and keeping them in a ready-to-be-shipped state will help ensure a quick release as soon as the formalities have been closed. It is important to note that all customs duties and taxes due on the stored goods only need to be paid or cleared when the goods are ready to be shipped out from the customs bonded warehouse. If goods are exported directly from the warehouse, no customs duty is payable. Customs bonded warehouses double up as regular storage for locally procured domestic goods for further processing.
Why should companies or exporters opt for customs bonded warehousing services?
Customs bonded warehouses offered by Emiza as part of is logistics services provide a variety of benefits which make customs bonded warehousing the go-to choice for importers and exporters:
What does Emiza offer?
Partnering with Emiza will guarantee the following:
- Efficient and cost-effective customs bonded warehousing services - starting with a thorough evaluation of the requirements needed to offer a customised and agreeable solution.
- Importers and businesses save on the cost of logistics by offering both fulfilment and bonded warehousing services at the exact locations.
- Save working capital by storing goods for up to 3 months and shipping them as and when scheduled.
- All warehouses are made secure with the implementation of best-in-class security systems backed by round-the-clock surveillance.
- Finally, an extensive team of industry experts and skilled teams constantly going the extra mile to take the complexities out of customs bonded warehousing operations.